WHAT WE DO
Organizing a wedding requires a lot of involvement. It is not enough just to choose the right venue. It is also vital to engage professionals who will find the best solutions for you. All this should be done to make sure this day is the most beautiful day of your lives. And, when years go by, and you reminisce those special moments, you may be certain that everyone's recollections of that day remain unchanged.
We provide comprehensive wedding planning services, beginning with gathering all documents necessary to enter into matrimony, including travel arrangements, accommodation for the bride and groom as well as their guests, organization of the wedding ceremony proper and an elegant dinner, a ceremonious collation or a wedding reception afterwards.
- providing assistance in obtaining all documents necessary in connection with wedding planning
- organizing the transfer from Poland to the Italian region of your choice
- booking a stay in a selected hotel
- providing support of the event coordinator
- providing all-inclusive arrangement of the wedding ceremony, whether it is to take place in a church or be a civil one
READ MORE - ensuring the presence of two witnesses should the need arise
- providing the services of a translator/interpreter if necessary
- organizing an elegant dinner, a ceremonious collation or a wedding reception
- organizing music catering for the wedding ceremony and wedding reception
- ensuring the services of a photographer and a cameraman
- organizing floral services
- providing a bouquet for the bride and a buttonhole for the groom
- ensuring the services of a make-up artist and a hairdresser
- facilitating the rental of a wedding vehicle
PLACES AND MOMENTS
Breath-taking views, picturesque cities and towns, magic atmosphere which cannot be experienced in any other place in the world - all this you will find in the Campania region. From the towering cliffs you can enjoy the magnificent view of the azure waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, the islands Capri and Ischia and the Gulf of Naples. This is one of the most attractive coastal areas of the world, situated at the foot of Vesuvius, the only active volcano in continental Europe.
Toscana is one of the most beautiful Italian regions, stretching across the slopes of the Apennines, a magical magnet for the tourists from all over the world due to its art treasures, dainty towns, breath-taking landscapes, excellent food and, of course, wonderful wines. Mild landscapes, wild forests and typical Toscanian farms surrounded by olive trees, vineyards and cypresses allow a visitor to became immersed in natural harmony. Such cities as Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Montepulciano, and Monteriggioni are well-known to all seasoned travelers.
Veneto region is a popular tourist destination; its capital and largest city is Venice. The region stretches from the Adriatic Sea and the mouth of the tagliamento River in the east towards the mouth of the Po River in the south and Lake Garda in the west. Veneto is a well-known producer of wine, cheese and meat products, famous for its fruit plantations and tourism - one of fifth of all tourists arriving in Italy visit the region. The most frequented cities include Venice, Padua and, of course, Verona, the city of lovers and newlyweds.
If you dream of an unforgettable wedding in a beautiful Italian nook, we have an offer for you which will entirely satisfy all your expectations. We are truly dedicated to and passionate about our work.
We take care of even the tiniest details in order. We arrange for beautiful weddings, whether you opt for an event with traditional and classical feel to it or for something really luxurious. A wedding abroad is an ideal solution for people who wish to find an original way of celebrating the most important day of their lives. Your wedding ceremony may be combined with a honeymoon journey. And all this happening in the romantic scenery of such Italian regions as Campania, Toscana, Veneto...